Re: [e4-dev] Declarative UIs and EMF

Olivier,

Olivier Moïses wrote:

It is done : The whole plugin set has been rebuilt unsing "Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5". The update site has been updated ;-)
I think you could try to install now.
I tested the installation and the use of plugins under JDK 1.5.0_16.

I had some problems during the install process, so I had to download each jar manually and put it all in the dropins folder. But the features are recognized and contribute the template, views and editors it should!

Hallvard

Back to the top