Re: [dtp-pmc] Contribution to the DTP Community Page

Donal,

It's great to see these plug-ins for Oracle, and we have updated the
community page with your entry.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Donal Daly
             <donal.daly@oracl
             e.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-pmc] Contribution to the DTP
             06/21/2007 07:18          Community Page
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi,

Oracle has just released an early adopter version of an Oracle plugin to
support DTP. We would like to get the word out that this capability is
available, so we can solicit feedback on it. I asked John Graham about an
entry in the community page, and he informed me the that the correct
process would be to post to this list.

Please consider the following text for your community page:

Oracle Database Plugin for Eclipse Data Tools Platform: As a further
commitment to the Eclipse Community, Oracle announces an early adopter
release of the Oracle Database Plugin for Eclipse Data Tools Platform. This
plugin extends the Eclipse Data Tools Platform to connect to and work with
Oracle database objects. The initial plugin supports the ability to connect
to Oracle Databases, navigate through all database objects, execute stored
procedures and functions, and view textual and graphical execution plans.

Thanks, Donal
--

(Embedded image moved to file: pic19072.gif)Oracle Email Signature Logo
Donal Daly | Senior Director | +353-1-8031890