[dtp-pmc] DTP Europa maintenance releases and builds

PMC,

In the Planning Council meetings this week, it was determined that the
Europa maintenance releases would be done on 9/28 and 2/29. I propose that
we designate these DTP 1.5.1 and 1.5.2, and that we create a location in
CVS this evening where work can start on 1.5.1 bug fixes (as a maintenance
release, 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 can only contain bug fixes -- no new features). If
we agree, I will create the location and start 1.5.1 nightly builds on
Monday (9/25).

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair