[dtp-pmc] Contribution to the DTP Community Page

Hi,

Oracle has just released an early adopter version of an Oracle plugin to support DTP. We would like to get the word out that this capability is available, so we can solicit feedback on it. I asked John Graham about an entry in the community page, and he informed me the that the correct process would be to post to this list.

Please consider the following text for your community page:

Oracle Database Plugin for Eclipse Data Tools Platform: As a further commitment to the Eclipse Community, Oracle announces an early adopter release of the Oracle Database Plugin for Eclipse Data Tools Platform. This plugin extends the Eclipse Data Tools Platform to connect to and work with Oracle database objects. The initial plugin supports the ability to connect to Oracle Databases, navigate through all database objects, execute stored procedures and functions, and view textual and graphical execution plans.

Thanks, Donal
--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Donal Daly | Senior Director | +353-1-8031890

Back to the top