RE: [dtp-pmc] DTP Europa maintenance releases and builds

Linda,

Essentially yes: I was planning on HEAD for new features (DTP Ganymede) and
a folder "R1.5" like we have in CVS now for R1.0 for the 1.5.x maintenance
releases (using tags within that folder to distinguish the eventual 1.5.1
from 1.5.2 changes).

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Linda Chan"
             <LChan@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "DTP PMC mailing list"
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e         <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/22/2007 01:21          RE: [dtp-pmc] DTP Europa
             PM                        maintenance releases and builds

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

John,

I presume this means branching CVS for a 1.5.x branch?  And the HEAD branch
can continue with new features?
That sounds fine to me.  Thanks.

Linda