RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RemoteSystemsTempFiles

Hi all,

I like the idea of renaming to ".RemoteSystemsTempFiles",
to ensure that default filters will hide the project.

What might happen if we migrate is that older (RSE 2.x)
workspaces which already have a "RemoteSystemsTempFiles"
project will end up having two such projects, the old
one and the new one. We should probably care for deleting
the old one when the new one is created; this might
cause issues when the same workspace is used by both
RSE 2.x and RSE 3.x, but I don't think it's very problematic
since we are doing a major version rev up and it's
temp files only.

Andrei, in what situations have you seen the project?
I have seen it in situations such as the Eclipse import
and export wizards. I'm not sure whether renaming the
project will hide it in those situations, but it might be
worth a try.

Additional Opinions?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm