Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RemoteSystemsTempFiles

Hi Martin,

Because we have our custom view similar to JDT Package Explorer, named
Script Explorer.
We see it every time.

Also interesting point:
Your implementation do something to hide this project contents from
eclipse file search?

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.