Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RemoteSystemsTempFiles

RSE uses the RemoteSystemTempFiles project as a cache to store files that have been downloaded from remote systems.  We have tried to hide via filters, such as this which should hide it from the Navigator view:

        <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.ide.resourceFilters">
      <filter
            selected="true"
            pattern="RemoteSystemsTempFiles">
      </filter>
        </extension>

Which view to you see it in?

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Andrei Sobolev <andrei.sobolev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

13/05/2008 06:41 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dsdp-tm-dev] RemoteSystemsTempFiles

Hi all,

Is any reason to use project RemoteSystemsTempFiles?

I've actually don't understand then it is used.
I've looked at it in different situations, and not see any files in it.

Is possibly to remove this project? Or at least to rename it for example
to ".RemoteSystemsTempFiles", so default filters will hide it.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.