From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "David McKnight" <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx>, David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS, <xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Kevin J Doyle" <kjdoyle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rupen Mardirossian" <rupenm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/13/2008 02:40 PM
Subject: TVT bugs in bugzilla

Dear IBM TM Committers,

a large number of bugzilla entries is currently created by IBM TVT
teams.

I just wanted to let you know that I currently don't have time to
review / reassign any of these bugs. Also, Wind River is not
concerned at all about any translation issues since we do not
translate our products.

I'll leave it for you folks to dispatch / comment / resolve those
issues. I'm setting up E-Mail filtering now to automatically
delete all E-Mail traffic I get from Bugzilla that's tagged TVT.

Please let me know if you have any concerns about this.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top