Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] HOWTO: RSE dstore connection through ssh tunnel

Hi,

   +-From: ymnk@xxxxxxxxxx (Atsuhiko Yamanaka) --
   |_Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:41:46 +0900 ______

   |   +-From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> --
   |   |_Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:30:25 +0200 _______________________
   |   |
   |   |that's what I meant by saying "For the future, it would be nice
   |   |[...] if the ssh tunnel could be created from the UI..."
   |   |Of course, we'd be doing so through jsch.

   |FYI, I have used I/O streams forwarding to implement the connection
   |type 'pserverssh2' for CVS plug-in, which has been already included
   |in Eclipse SDK since 3.0.  It will be a good example to learn how to use it.

Oops, my last message was not correct.  the 'pserverssh2'[1] has been just
using the local TCP forwarding.  I wrote it about two years ago and
I had forgotten about it in detail ;-(.
Anyway, it will be a useful example in improving RSE functionality.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2/src/org/eclipse/team/internal/ccvs/ssh2/PServerSSH2ServerConnection.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka