Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] HOWTO: RSE dstore connection through ssh tunnel

Hi,

   +-From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> --
   |_Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:30:25 +0200 _______________________

   |that's what I meant by saying "For the future, it would be nice
   |[...] if the ssh tunnel could be created from the UI..."
   |Of course, we'd be doing so through jsch.

FYI, I have used I/O streams forwarding to implement the connection
type 'pserverssh2' for CVS plug-in, which has been already included
in Eclipse SDK since 3.0.  It will be a good example to learn how to use it.

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka
JCraft,Inc.