RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] HOWTO: RSE dstore connection through ssh tunnel

Thanks Atsuhiko,

that's what I meant by saying "For the future, it would be nice
[...] if the ssh tunnel could be created from the UI..."

Of course, we'd be doing so through jsch.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria