[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE M3 bugfixes due today

Dear TM Committers,

since the Callisto release is due tomorrow, Eclipse servers will be very
busy from tomorrow on. I therefore want to follow the Eclipse
Webmaster's suggestion and have our M3 milestone finished and released
by 9:00am Ottawa time June 30 (that's when download.eclipse.org will be
re-opened after its 24-hour freeze).

For you, this means to please check in all your outstanding bugfixes
TODAY. Be careful not to break existing functionality.

Since I'm ahead of Ottawa time, I'll be able to use tonight's automated
build, do a final sanity check, and document any remaining issues in the
build notes. Anything that's not REALLY bad is not going to hold off
this milestone build.

Thanks for your help,
Martin

--