[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: RSE M3 bugfixes due today

It looks like I have the documentation build working. Thanks to Martin's
tips. I've done some patching of the TOC, but there are still many class
refs from the isv doc to the javadoc that will need fixing. I think many of
these can be mechanically fixed over the next week or two.

The missing icon bug is fixed as well.

I had a very weird experience on the mac. I'd do a build, download and
install it and it was like I hadn't made any changes. It felt like
something on the mac was screwing up the class loader somehow so that it
was pulling old classes even from the trash. I was getting OSGi activation
errors too. Rebooting didn't fix it but throwing away everything but
config.ini that was in the configuration folder did.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       "David McKnight"
             06/29/2006 09:19          <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Kushal
             AM                        Munir" <kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       "Target Management developer
                                       discussions"
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RSE M3 bugfixes due today

Dear TM Committers,

since the Callisto release is due tomorrow, Eclipse servers will be very
busy from tomorrow on. I therefore want to follow the Eclipse
Webmaster's suggestion and have our M3 milestone finished and released
by 9:00am Ottawa time June 30 (that's when download.eclipse.org will be
re-opened after its 24-hour freeze).

For you, this means to please check in all your outstanding bugfixes
TODAY. Be careful not to break existing functionality.

Since I'm ahead of Ottawa time, I'll be able to use tonight's automated
build, do a final sanity check, and document any remaining issues in the
build notes. Anything that's not REALLY bad is not going to hold off
this milestone build.

Thanks for your help,
Martin

--