[dsdp-mtj-dev] GSOC 2010 - Project idea on supporting MIDP 3 features

Hi All,

I'm a undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am very much interested in the idea posted in GSoC 2010 project idea list (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas). I am bit familiar with MIDP 2.0 and like to  work on this kind of project.

I am really appreciate to know more details about this project and the scope of it.

--
Chathura Randika
Dept of Computer Science & Engineering

Back to the top