Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] [GSoC] Project idea on supporting MIDP 3 features

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rajeev,
There has not been any talks about this in the context of MTJ project. This is mainly because we did not have enough time to commit to make this happen.

I believe we will have no problem getting the support of the other MTJ contributors once we get started.  We can setup a wiki page to collect ideas, analysis, designs. Does that sound good?

Thanks for the reply Gorkem. Yes, that sounds good :-)
I've started studying the new features in MIDP 3 to get an idea on what has to be done. I'll keep working on this idea and update you all on the progress.

Regards,
Rajeev

Back to the top