[dsdp-mtj-dev] [GSoC] Project idea on supporting MIDP 3 features

Hi All,

I'm a Computer Science student from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka and very much interested in the idea posted in GSoC idea list [1] on implementing tooling support for MIDP 3. I'm familiar with MIDP 2.0 but new to MIDP 3, so I'm going through available documentation now for getting to know how it differs from MIDP 2.0 specification.

Has there been any effort to initiate this task already? I'd like to know if there's been discussions going on regarding this topic (or any other resources), which would make it easier to continue working on this. I couldn't find much information on this from the mailing list archives.

Appreciate your comments and ideas.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas

Thanks and Regards,
Rajeev