Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] GSOC 2010 - Project idea on supporting MIDP 3 features

Hi,
I am glad that you are interested.
The main goal is to support emulators/devices that support MIDP3 and be able to package and deploy MIDP3 midlets.

The first  feature is to enable MTJ tooling to recognize and work with emulators/devices that support MIDP3. These include supporting security, jad attribute and such changes that comes with MIDP3, as well as the CDC support where applicable. I think we should also support Liblets as part of this work to meet the goal.

--
Gorkem