[dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: dsdp-mtj-dev Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

Thanks for the reply Gorkem. I have gone through some of the areas of the project and further I will look into areas that you have mentioned. And hopefully I will inform you about the progress of it.

Thanks & Regards,
Chathura Randika

Hi,
I am glad that you are interested.
The main goal is to support emulators/devices that support MIDP3 and be able
to package and deploy MIDP3 midlets.

The first  feature is to enable MTJ tooling to recognize and work with
emulators/devices that support MIDP3. These include supporting security, jad
attribute and such changes that comes with MIDP3, as well as the CDC support
where applicable. I think we should also support Liblets as part of this
work to meet the goal.

--
Gorkem

Back to the top