From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Russel Winder
Sent: terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2008 04:46
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Cc: eclipseme-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: [Eclipseme-users] My Baby is All Grown Up...

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 15:05 -0400, Paula Gustavo-WGP010 wrote:
Hi russel,

Can you detail the steps that you are using? On the project creation wizard there is an option to select an external folder ("content" group on the wizard) and it worked ok for me. Which host are you using?

I'm afraid I have forgotten the exact details, and I have now completed a total restart by creating a new workspace and loading the projects afresh (deleting all previous Eclipse metadata) as MTJ projects so cannot experiment with the context I had.

Perhaps treat this as a transient error and ignore it unless someone else comes up with the problem?

:)
gep