From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Russel Winder
Sent: quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008 03:35
To: eclipseme-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: MTJ
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: [Eclipseme-users] My Baby is All Grown Up...

Craig,

Congrats on getting the first release out.

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 19:15 -0500, Craig Setera wrote:
> The first official release of the Eclipse MTJ project is now
available.
> Please see my initial blog entry  at
> http://eclipseme.org/blog/2008/10/15/my-baby-is-all-grown-up/ for more

> information.

As instructed I have noted that I should now use MTJ instead of
EclipseME, have joined the MTJ mailing list, and have downloaded and
installed the MTJ plugin -- which looks mostly like EclipseME so that is
good :-)

However I have hit a wall immediately.

EclipseME allows you to create a project where the project and its
source code is outside of the workspace directory structure.  MTJ gives
me the error:

"Projects located in the workspace folder must be direct sub folders of
the workspace folder."

and won't allow me to create a project.

I ahve no idea how to progress this, so I am having to revert to using
EclipseME 1.7.9 for the Java ME course I am giving tomorrow.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077

Back to the top