[dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: [Eclipseme-users] My Baby is All Grown Up...

Craig,

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 05:47 -0500, Setera Craig wrote:
> Russel,
>
> Was there anything in the Eclipse log to indicate more details?
>
> Craig

I had a look at the log file and there is lots of problems with the
Mercurial plugin, and a number of keystroke binding conflicts but the
rest  looks vaguely incomprehensible.

Perhaps I should clear the log and do an experiment?  IS the something
specific and focused that I could try to maximize success?

Of course it maybe that I am just doing the wrong thing -- the core of
the problem is that Eclipse seems to have no way of connecting to a
directory that is already an Eclipse project.

Actually this is going to have to be next week as I have to focus on
getting ready for the course tomorrow!
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077