Re: [Dltk-dev] Source parser not being invoked

Hi Gerald,

Please could you check what in nature declaration, id attribute are
added to plugin name. So for example if plugin name are
"org.eclipse.dltk.core" and defined nature with id "nature", real id
will be "org.eclipse.dltk.core.nature".

To debug what specified class are found you could set breakpoints to:
org.eclipse.dltk.core.DLTKLanguageManager class for methods
getSourceParser(), getSourceElementParser().

Also please refer to eclipse dltk wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DLTK_IDE_Guide:Step_1_Skeleton for basic IDE guide.
You could also look to EclipseCon 2008 DLTK tutorial materials from
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/attachments/download/278

Tutorial required latest DLTK integration build from Eclipse.org.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.