From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Rusaw
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 12:12 PM
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dltk-dev] ScriptDebugHover calling eval.

Just curious as to what the logic behind the engine.syncEvaluate()
call in ScriptDebugHover.getHoverInfo(...). This results in a "eval"
command being sent to my DBGP engine instead of the the "property_get"
I think it should be sending?

It's not a big deal, it just results in error messages to stderr with
the interpreter libraries I'm using whenever i mouse over a identifier
that's not currently defined for the current scope.

Ryan
http://octclipse.sf.net/