[Dltk-dev] Source parser not being invoked

My new editor is running fine, and on startup, the editor is calling the different methods in my core Nature class, but thereafter, there are no calls to my SourceParserFactory, SourceParser, SourceElementParser, or SourceElementRequestor classes. I would expect calls to reparse the file being edited as it is being edited.

Most likely a configuration problem on my end, but I cannot seem to track down the source. I have looked closely at the plugin.xml's (and compared to the Ruby and Python plugin.xml's) but cannot see where I have gone wrong.

The basic question is how to debug. Where in the editor can I set a breakpoint to see what core natureID, contextType, whatever the editor is looking for or using to invoke the backend parser, but (evidently) not finding.

Hints, tips, advice much appreciated.

Eclipse 3.4M5, DLTK1.0M5

Thanks,
Gerald