Re: [dash-dev] Maven wiki page and suggested repository layout

If you don't want it public, don't put in in the Public Group or Public Snapshots. Make eclipse projects use the specific URL for the proxy. I still want to mirror central to reduce the overall bandwidth, and this way All eclipse projects running on eclipse provided sources are getting their artifacts from one place. We can controll all of this through a settings.xml file. Unfortunately since we don't have Nexus Pro we can't have nexus itself serve the settings.xml to the projects.

Providing the mirroring functionality to me as a committer using tycho is one of the big selling points.