[dash-dev] Maven wiki page and suggested repository layout

I've started a Maven wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Maven

I've put some suggested repositories as per my previous mail on how we should organise nexus. It'd be great to get feedback on it. I also think we should probably drop most of the caches that exist on the maven.eclipse.org repository, like the 'google' and 'apache' forwards.

http://maven.eclipse.org/nexus/index.html#view-repositories

I propose to delete:

* 3rd party
* Apache snapshots
* Codehaus snapshots
* Google code
* Java.net - maven 2
* java.net - m1
* java.net - m1 M2 shadow
* Snapshots
* Sonatype repositories

This would leave:

* Releases
* Maven central
* Central m1 shadow

We might want to temporarily have a 'testing' repository so we can publish e.g. the trial work that Aaron has been doing.

I'm happy to set up the repositories as proposed if people are OK with this approach.

Alex

Back to the top