Re: [dash-dev] Athena: tests randomly failing to run on build.eclipse.org, with possible solution

OK, that was the clue I needed..Andrew's email implied to me that there was something somewhere else that was calling runtests.sh. I had copied my build.properties from an example/donor project and it included the lines I mentioned before..commenting them out seems to have fixed the issue, i.e.:

#basebuilderBranch=R35_RC4