Re: [dash-dev] Athena: tests randomly failing to run on build.eclipse.org, with possible solution

I suspect we are still running into display contention issues. I.e. two jobs trying to request the same display number at the same time. Check farther up in your logs, I suspect you'll find something that says it couldn't get a display, or it was already in use.

Dave

Miles Parker wrote:

I'm getting this now -- seeing failures with no changes from prior good build. Please see:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Athena%20CBI/job/cbi-amp-nightly/275/console
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Athena%20CBI/job/cbi-amp-nightly/275/artifact/build/N201001041527/testresults/consolelogs/org.metaabm.tests.AllTests_linux.gtk.metadata.log.txt

My only guess is perhaps there is something I need to change in my build,properties etc.. to get fixes made below? I still have these older settings and I'm not sure they are still needed / appropriate.

# TODO: are these still required/used?
#projRelengRoot=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools
projRelengRoot=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/modeling
projRelengPath=org.eclipse.amp/releng/org.eclipse.amp.releng
basebuilderBranch=R35_RC4