Re: [dash-dev] Athena: tests randomly failing to run on build.eclipse.org, with possible solution

You also need to roll out changes to common.releng onto build.eclipse... I suspect more people need to be added to the dashBuild user group so they can update these files.

Meanwhile, I'm'a make it so:

CVS update /opt/public/cbi/build/org.eclipse.dash.common.releng_HEAD ...
P builder/tests/runtests.sh

Andrew Overholt wrote:
* David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-12-11 11:47]:
If you can, and get it rolled out to the build machine, that would
be great.  I just got bit again by this display issue.

I committed something better where we use one port higher than the
currently-running highest (Xvnc or Xvfb).  If none are running, we start
at 12.

I am in

/opt/public/cbi/build/org.eclipse.dash.common.releng_HEAD/builder/tests

but cvs diff doesn't show my changes.  Is this a difference between the
fact that it's a pserver checkout and I'm checked out via ext?

Andrew