Re: [dash-dev] Athena: tests randomly failing to run on build.eclipse.org, with possible solution

> I suspect we are still running into display contention issues.

It looks like Miles is still using runtests.sh.  Miles, see the top of
that file:

#!/bin/bash
#	This file is deprecated and only used by the old build.steps=test
#	The new multiplatform way to run tests is with   build.steps=testLocal

But I'm confused as to why this didn't find the supposedly-running X server
on display 9:

  highestXPortInUse=$(ps aux | egrep '[Xvnc|Xvfb]\ :' \
    | awk '{ print $12 }' | sed s/:// | sort -n | tail -n 1)

Was someone running some other X server on build.eclipse.org?

Andrew

Back to the top