[dali-dev] Project navigator contributions & jpa bean wizard

Hi team, per the 2.0 plan page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dali_2.0_planning,
I see project navigator contribution as an item slated for M5.  Is there a
bugzilla where I can look up the design and/or implementation details for
this? Interested in how this integrates with the current wtp ejb navigator
contributions and how extensible it is.

Also, are there any future plans to provide a JPA bean creation wizard
similar to wtp's wizard for EJB 3.0? I suppose the wizard could be some
sort of extension to JDT's java bean creation wizard, but I think it'll be
good to have something for JPA to be consistent with EJB 3.0.

Regards,
Len.

Leonard Theivendra
Websphere / IBM Software Solutions Toronto
email: theivend@xxxxxxxxxx
tel: (905) 413-3777  tie: 969-3777
fax: (905) 413-4920

Back to the top