[dali-dev] API for persistence unit artefacts - Entities, MappedSuperclass etc.

Title: API for persistence unit artefacts - Entities, MappedSuperclass etc.

Hello,

I want to obtain all entities, registered in a specific persistence unit. Is there convenient API for this? I’m interesting also how I can take the Embeddable objects and these, which are annotated as MappedSuperClass. If there isn’t designed API, I will appreciate every example, code snippet or idea. The most important information is the type of the artifact.

Thank you in advance,
Dimiter