[dali-dev] H2 Database

Hi guys,

Someone posted in the RAD 7.5 beta forums about trying to use the H2 Database with the Dali Generate Entities tooling:

"I tested the JPA in a standalone java application, using an H2 connection.
The Generate Entities funcionality does not work, because the schemas are not found by the JPA plugin. The H2 use the Catalog and Schema concepts in this structure, differing from DB2 or another databases.
Anyone can help with it?  Thanks."

I don't know anything about this database -- sounds like it uses Catalogs? -- but I thought I'd ask. Is this something that DTP would need to support in order for Dali to recognize?

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top