[dali-dev] Dali build

As mentioned in previous meetings, I will be working with the WTP guys to get our build set up on their build infrastructure. Until this happens, I plan to do weekly manual builds on a fixed schedule. My plan is to run the build over the weekend (probably Sunday afternoon), test it out Monday, and post it to the web by Monday afternoon if the build is good. I intend to start this process this weekend, so there is no freeze for a build today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Neil

Back to the top