RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS 1.1.0 build errors

Right, you may be doing this already, but we typically keep the JUnit tests separate from the actual tooling/runtimes.  The JUnits (and their TPTP wrappers) would go under the testing/management-enablement subfolder in CVS in your case.  If you already knew this, please ignore my babbling.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

jason wrote on 12/04/2008 11:53:30 AM:

> Following up to the list.  There is no runtime dependency on TPTP in the
> aggregator.  Josh will re-factor the plug-in per Saurabh’s recommendation.

> Cheers,
> -Jason

Back to the top