[cosmos-dev] COSMOS 1.1.0 build errors

COSMOS 1.1.0 build is failing with following errors.

generateScript:
[eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been satisfied.
[eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.eclipse.cosmos.me.deployment.sdd.tooling.btg.aggregator:
[eclipse.buildScript]   Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.hyades.test.tools.core_0.0.0.

Does SDD code depend on TPTP plugins, if that is so then please confirm so that we can include TPTP dependency in build.

thanks
With best regards,

Saurabh Dravid,
Staff Software Engineer - Autonomic Computing,
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
4205 S MIAMI BLVD, DURHAM NC 27703-9141
D148/B500
Phone: +919-254-8783, e-mail: