[cosmos-dev] 1.1 schedule & weekly integration build next week

Hi folks,

FYI that the COSMOS 1.1 release schedule has been posted: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cosmos_Release_Plan#Release_Milestones

Next week we will have our first weekly integration build, which will be tested by Saurabh. The following week we will not have a weekly integration build because it's the last development week before the test pass. Instead, we will have the iteration candidate build created on Friday Dec 19. Normally we have a two week test pass in an iteration, but because I expect that most people will be gone for at least part of the holidays, this first iteration will have a three week test pass.

As long as all tests are completed by the end of the iteration, which is on Jan 9, and no major defects are found then we will release the first iteration driver as our official iteration driver. If the tests are not complete, or if major problems are found, then we'll continue with iteration 2 but will not promote the first iteration driver as our "Iteration 1 driver". In that case, our first iteration driver will be iteration driver #2.

If you have any questions, please ask either myself or your subproject lead.

Thank you,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab