[cosmos-dev] Cancellation of COSMOS Runtime Design Discussions for today 12/08/2008

All -

I have some material I would like to get out to those wanting to be involved in the discussion but haven't got it all worked out yet.
I would like for all of you to have it before we start meeting so that everyone is one the same page.

To that end, I think it would be better to cancel todays meeting and I will try to have the package out by tomorrow in prep for Wednesdays call.

Thanks -
Jeff

Back to the top