RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS 1.1.0 build errors

I thought that the test suites get compiled as part of the build, but if that’s not SOP we can turn that off.  The dependency I was referring to is a build time dependency for the tests.  I’m not aware of any runtime dependencies on TPTP, but will double check on that tomorrow.

Cheers,

-Jason

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 5:57 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS 1.1.0 build errors

Saurabh, does the build typically compile the test suites?  I'm wondering if something is being built that should be.

Jason, the aggregator is a runtime component dependent on TPTP?    If so, is that a dependency on which we have IP approvals in place?
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Jason Losh <Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/03/2008 05:28 PM

RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS 1.1.0 build errors

Hi Saurabh,

Yes, the aggregator depends on TPTP plug-ins.  In particular, the aggregator test suite uses TPTP.

Cheers,
-Jason