[cme-dev] Announcement: CME Update Site available.

The cme update site is now live with a BETA version of the CME!

Being a BETA release, it has limitations.  We have focused testing on CME
with Eclipse 2.1.3 and we have mainly ensured it works well along the
scenario we used as our first demo sequence at the AOSD conference in
March.

To install the CME as an Eclipse feature, please follow the steps detailed
in the following link:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cme-home/gettingstarted/getting-started.html

These instructions tell you how to define the update site for CME in your
Eclipse and install it.  The instructions can  also be reached via the
"Getting Started" link from the CME homepage http://eclipse.org/cme

Once you have it installed, the best way to get started is by following our
comprehensive walkthrough of the demo scenario.  You can find the demo
scenario here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cme-home/demo/demo-home.html

Please note: If you have installed the CME via the update site then you
don't have to follow the first part of the demo scenario which describes
how to check the CME out of the repository - but you will still need to
check out the demo projects (into your normal workspace).

The demo scenario documentation can also be reached via the 'What's New'
link from the cme homepage.

Helen

Dr Helen Hawkins
CME Developer