[cme-dev] Components/Owners for bugzilla?

We need to determine the list of components and their owners for bugzilla CME reporting/tracking.  At the moment we have one component 'CME' and the default person who gets emailed for bugs raised against that component is cme-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx (very useful!)

I think we should name coarse grained areas - I can't initially see any point in naming puma/conman/etc as individual components as the users/raisers won't know which underlying code to pick.  So I was thinking of components like:

Docs
User Interface
Composition
Query

I need default component owners too - I was possibly thinking of Peri for Query, BillH for Composition, Sian for User Interface and maybe Helen for Docs.  Of course, these are only the initial contacts - they are perfectly free to reassign the bugs as appropriate once they've done some initial analysis.

Comments?

Andy.

===
Andy Clement