[cdt-dev] Adding a command to the cdt outline view context menu

Greetings,
I'm creating a plugin that I would like to hook into the context/right-click menu of the CDT outline view, so right clicking on a given node of the outline tree will invoke a command with the source location of the clicked node as input. I'm having trouble tracking down the extension point ids (and extension points) I need to use to make this happen. Which cdt plugin project contains the outline view? I haven't been able to find it in ui or core. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top