Re: [cdt-dev] Adding a command to the cdt outline view context menu

It's not the CDT Outline View, it comes from the platform and all editors can populate it. But I'm not sure where it is exactly or what it's view id is.

Doug.

From: Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon Jan 26 2015 20:05:02 GMT-0500 (EST)
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Adding a command to the cdt outline view context menu

Greetings,
I'm creating a plugin that I would like to hook into the context/right-click menu of the CDT outline view, so right clicking on a given node of the outline tree will invoke a command with the source location of the clicked node as input. I'm having trouble tracking down the extension point ids (and extension points) I need to use to make this happen. Which cdt plugin project contains the outline view? I haven't been able to find it in ui or core. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top