[cdt-dev] Linux Tools LTTng moving to Trace Compass in Mars C/C++ EPP

Hello,

As you might know, the LTTng component of Linux Tools has moved to a separate project called Trace Compass. We intend to replace the Linux Tools LTTng component in the Eclipse IDE for C/C++ package in the Mars release in June. This will support upgrading for the Luna C/C++ EPP and be compatible with existing workspaces. We also plan for the Trace Compass project to graduate from incubation in time for the Mars release, as the code base and community are well established. This means that the EPP should not have a label containing "(includes Incubating components)".

Please let us know if you have any concern regarding this issue.

-The Trace Compass team

Back to the top