Re: [cdt-dev] (Pre)Publishing my work on Refactorings

Another alternative is to keep a fork of the CDT at github or bitbucket.
Then when you¹re ready, consolidate all your changes into a single commit
and push to Gerrit.

Although, if you keep pushing changes with the same Change ID, you¹ll get
pretty much the same setup with Gerrit.

Doug