Re: [cdt-dev] (Pre)Publishing my work on Refactorings

Hi Simon,

You could push your changes to Gerrit. I suggest you push one patch for
each refactoring. You could add a prefix like [WIP] (work in progress)
in the commit title to make it clear that it's not ready for final
review. Here are a few links yo help you in the process:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/contributing
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git#Using_Gerrit_for_CDT

I'm always interested in improvements in refactorings so I'll definitely
give them a try!

Regards,
Marc-André

On 14-02-18 08:20 AM, Simon Taddiken wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I would like to contribute my work on refactorings to the CDT. The
> implementation is still work in progress but most features are already
> working. Its mostly testcases that are missing. Also as I'm new to
> Eclipse (and CDT) development so my implementation might not be
> flawless regarding all the CDT guidelines.
> As this work is part of my bachelor thesis which is due in about 8
> weeks, it would be awesome if some experienced developers and CDT
> users could have a look on my work.
>
> The refactorings I implemented are:
>   * Inline Temp (http://refactoring.com/catalog/inlineTemp.html)
>   * Push Down Field/Method
> (http://refactoring.com/catalog/pushDownMethod.html)
>   * Pull Up Field/Method
> (http://refactoring.com/catalog/pullUpMethod.html)
>
> My question is whether there is a way to publish my work to all who
> are interested to have a look at it.

Back to the top