Re: [cdt-dev] (Pre)Publishing my work on Refactorings

Hi Simon

In order to be able to let others try your refactoring, you have to create (1) a feature-project which includes your plugin-project (normally you do not include your testing-plugin in the feature) and then (2) a update-site-project which includes your feature-project . Build the update-site-project and publish the result on your webserver. provide the url to your update site here on the mailing list.

Interested people can then install your plug-in using the "Help->Install New Software..." dialog from eclipse.

For further information: http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.pde.doc.user%2Fconcepts%2Fupdate_site.htm

Hope this helps!
Lukas