[cdt-dev] (Pre)Publishing my work on Refactorings

Hi Guys,

I would like to contribute my work on refactorings to the CDT. The implementation is still work in progress but most features are already working. Its mostly testcases that are missing. Also as I'm new to Eclipse (and CDT) development so my implementation might not be flawless regarding all the CDT guidelines. As this work is part of my bachelor thesis which is due in about 8 weeks, it would be awesome if some experienced developers and CDT users could have a look on my work.

The refactorings I implemented are:
  * Inline Temp (http://refactoring.com/catalog/inlineTemp.html)
* Push Down Field/Method (http://refactoring.com/catalog/pushDownMethod.html)
  * Pull Up Field/Method (http://refactoring.com/catalog/pullUpMethod.html)

My question is whether there is a way to publish my work to all who are interested to have a look at it.

Simon

Back to the top