Re: [cdt-dev] Contribution to Eclipse : IP

FYI: you can find the Eclipse legal process poster at:

 http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

If you are referring to the EPL in your note below, the EPL license is an approved license.

Any non-committer contributions must be verified to be written 100% from scratch by the contributor with permission from their employer to contribute and must be under the EPL or have a license that is approved by Eclipse.org.

The rules for whether the code can be checked-in or whether a CQ (Contribution Questionnaire) is required is found on the poster.

-- Jeff J.